Sunday, January 24, 2010

Wireless Router Ratings Vista Home Premuium, Wireless Connection, Xbox 360, Media Center?

Vista Home Premuium, Wireless Connection, Xbox 360, Media Center? - wireless router ratings

Therefore, I have Vista Home Premium installed on a Gateway laptop that comes with it. My wireless connection in the lower right shows a "right" connection. I can visibly see from the wireless router (Netgear wgr614v6 the latest firmware), where I sit. It is less than 15 meters and increased in one position. Now when I try to media center, I have everything ready, but streaming video is nearly impossible. And navigation is slow. I will adjust the net and see that I have a bad connection, I am about 2 or 3 of these bars. The only way for me, "acceptable for the assessment to physically touch my router on my laptop is." Ve tried to fix things. 1. Updated firmware and drivers. 2. Routers are moving their elevated position. 3. Microwave motion that 4 feet, was a position of more than 10 meters. 4. Reset router to default settings. Any help for a better connection would have to be very much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment