Monday, February 15, 2010

Dv To Usb Radioshack Is There Any Quality Difference Between Using DV And USB When Copying Video From A Digital Camcorder To PC?

Is there any quality difference between using DV and USB when copying video from a digital camcorder to PC? - dv to usb radioshack

I have a Samsung VP-D353 DV camcorder. I have a video on DV tape via USB and the software that is about is, but the image is very unstable and blurY play on the PC of the original recording is played on Cable TV A recording / V all what I can or I can get a better video quality from the DV port or S? How do I get better quality (near the television) video recording on my PC to a CD or DVD? Thanks in advance

2 comments:

  1. Gerard Way is the BossFebruary 15, 2010 at 5:45 PM

    yes u can definitely much better! :) If you use the DV port UR only if in accordance with the computer via a DV port. I also had a high quality cable sonystyle.com Sony video camera in his footwear, when does your Samsung ur camera still! If you use Windows, Windows Media Maker, with him having to use only for the team, UR So if u want really high quality films and then using Nero 7 Ultra Edition nero.com and the settings for video purposes, and provide audio. U might be able to provide only the Nero program to get videos onto the computer, but not sure will help in the only familiar with the media manufacturer and I hope this: use)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently, the camcorder was "upgraded USB streaming, even though I registered no idea what it is: If you are a good idea, you have to play on your TV set to OK, I'm going for the usual FireWire (DV) port . You need a FireWire card in your PC, of course, need but are not expensive and easy to install.

    ReplyDelete